Freedom is the first thought when we talk about “Bohemian style”. This look is not a proper way of styling, but it is all about adding patterns and exotic colors to your look It's all about experimenting with your look. Read our bohemian tips for men:
- Denims: pick denims which are lighter in shade – blue shades like sky blue color or white will be your perfect pick. The distressed or faded jeans are a must have for the bohemian look. The next thing you can do is rip your jeans at home – this will make you look relaxed while giving you a “nonchalant” attitude.
- Add some art to your style: art here means adding something catchy to your attire like scarves or stoles with abstract designs, sayings, inscriptions, iconography, tribal patterns, graffiti's or hand printed images. All these give a bohemian style.
- Floral Prints: Ditch your boring work and prints on your T-shirt/shirt and add flower print to your outfit. Team your floral shirt with your khaki, denims or chinos. Keep it relaxed and mellow. They are a perfect way to dress down.
- Jacket: Pick a suitable jacket in shades of brown or tan, although Suede is the best option than leather. Fitting is an important aspect when choosing a jacket. Mix it with any outfit, it goes well with everything.
- Sandals: colorful and funky footwear are best for your bohemian look. Team them with your cargos, chinos, khakis or denims. These are extremely elegant and stylish, especially in the warmer months.
- Accessories: there are many jewelry to choose from like leather bracelets, handmade jewelry, beaded bracelets, beaded neck-pieces, tribal jewelry, rings, colorful and chunky pieces, stud earrings, funky belts, messenger bags or bag pack. Pick your favorite in soothing or vibrant hues.
On a Final Note: The Bohemian look is all about freedom and creativity. So, dress like you wish for. Don't end up stressing for your look, keep it real and stylish.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wearing a Watch is Important for these Reasons!
- New Trend – The Shearling Jackets
- Celebrate this Christmas in a Stylish Way!
- Rock your look in Green Color!
- Styling Navy Chinos is an easy job!
- Styling 'Prints' is now easy!
- Styling 'Chelsea Boots' is now easy!
- Rules for styling 'Tuxedo'
- Tie- A Style Guide
- Dress for Success: Workplace Style Tips