Flip flops are usually casual and comfortable, they turn out to be perfect for your daily routine work. But they cannot go in your workplace but yes surely for your beach day, pool day, grocery day or hanging out with your friends. They are casual and fun to style. As of now, there are many varieties in flip flops. Read below to know more:
- The Strappy leather flip-flops: this style is considered a typical sandal style which is used as a flip flop too. They are cool yet elegant. They tend to be eye catchers when worn with beach dates or with your casual outfit. Moreover, they look better when worn with your shorts than with your denims.
- The Basic flip flops: everyone owns this pair and your feet don't mind if you go for your grocery shopping wearing this. But don't wear this in chores or party rather make an effort to bring a spark in your outfit.
- The Gladiator Tie-Ups: gladiators are a versatile piece in every man's closet and they are considered as a casual wear in every manner, even if you are carrying a boho style. When we talk about fabric, then leather is a perfect fabric for this style and you can style them with your denims or shorts.
- The Thick Strappers: this kind of flip flop is detailed as a mature version of men's fashion world. Basically, it is a leather sandal with thick straps just to provide support. But make sure you don't wear this with shorts but with denims YES you can. Just keep it simple and smart with colors.
On That Note: So, Gentleman! It's time to extend your closet with these flip-flops and glam up your summers but make sure you keep your feet clean.
Thanks for reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Wearing a Watch is Important for these Reasons!
- New Trend – The Shearling Jackets
- Celebrate this Christmas in a Stylish Way!
- Rock your look in Green Color!
- Styling Navy Chinos is an easy job!
- Styling 'Prints' is now easy!
- Styling 'Chelsea Boots' is now easy!
- Rules for styling 'Tuxedo'
- Tie- A Style Guide
- Dress for Success: Workplace Style Tips