Men's fashion and Chelsea boots have a long relationship in the history of fashion. Chelsea boots are a big YES for your collection: it's not that they are timeless fashion, but they have never been out of style. Anyhow, are you unsure on how to wear Chelsea boots? Are you looking for some advice? Why don't you read our guide to find more about styling this boot.
A Chelsea boot:
- Is a simple yet classy boot.
- It goes above the ankle.
- Has an elastic gusset in the side part
- Very easy to wear
- Popular amongst celebrities throughout history.
Different look for different occasions:
- The Formal Look: Chelsea boots are perfect for a formal look and look best when paired with a suit. Mostly, people think of Oxford shoe or a Brogue when they think of styling a formal outfit. Without any second thought, these options look good, but Chelsea boot would be a great option too. Try pairing them with plain black leather or with a grey slim fit suit.
- The Smart Casual Look: For this look, style these boots with a pair of jeans, a nice crisp shirt and a blazer or jacket combination. If you are looking for something different then try to avoid high shine leather. Team your look with a pair of chinos, a shirt and blazer combination. If by any chance you are hesitating for this look because of your short height, then you can explore height increasing shoes for men at Altolia and add 3 to 5 inches to your height.
- The Casual Look: Only if you are a fan of casual style, then try to make it simple either with plain colors or neutral colors, a pair of ripped jeans and for footwear obviously Chelsea boots – choose colors like burgundy, tan or any dark color. The choice is yours!
On That Note: For every occasion, wearing Chelsea boots is a big hit! You can easily mix-match with your favorite shoe: pair them with T-shirts or shirts, trousers or jeans. So, it's time to make a style statement.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wearing a Watch is Important for these Reasons!
- New Trend – The Shearling Jackets
- Celebrate this Christmas in a Stylish Way!
- Rock your look in Green Color!
- Styling Navy Chinos is an easy job!
- Styling 'Prints' is now easy!
- Styling 'Chelsea Boots' is now easy!
- Rules for styling 'Tuxedo'
- Tie- A Style Guide
- Dress for Success: Workplace Style Tips