Wearing Polo T-shirt is a cool way of styling your outfit. Royal people use to wear this piece while playing polo or hanging out with friends – this gives them an appearance of a casual look. Nowadays, these T-shirts are in fashion again. They go perfectly with your night out parties, casual meetings or dates. Check out these looks to know more:
- Polo T-shirt with Chinos Look: This look goes perfectly with your fitted chinos in navy blue or beige color. For footwear sneakers or loafers will give your look classic and a clean one. Add watch and belt for more style! But this look will go if you are planning for a casual day with your family and friends. But if you are embarrassed to style this look because of your short height, then you can buy height increasing shoes for men here.
- Polo T-shirt with Shorts: Planning for a beach party? Wear this look with loafers or flip-flops, this look is casual and comfortable. This look is an alternative to your basic T-shirt and shorts. But make sure, either the T-shirt is plain or shorts. Printed T-shirt and printed shorts will be a fashion disaster.
- Denim Look: For this Eternal look you need to pair your denim in light blue and avoid wearing black! This look is perfect if you are going to your college, school or extra classes. But make sure your denim is well fitted because Polo T-shirt does not go well with washed and distressed denim. For footwear, you can wear loafers or sneakers.
- Polo T-shirt with Track Pants: This combination is best for those men who enjoy style and love comfort too. You can style this look for vacation spots.
On That Note: Guys! It's time to flourish your look with Polo T-shirt!
Recent Blog Posts
- Wearing a Watch is Important for these Reasons!
- New Trend – The Shearling Jackets
- Celebrate this Christmas in a Stylish Way!
- Rock your look in Green Color!
- Styling Navy Chinos is an easy job!
- Styling 'Prints' is now easy!
- Styling 'Chelsea Boots' is now easy!
- Rules for styling 'Tuxedo'
- Tie- A Style Guide
- Dress for Success: Workplace Style Tips