Now-a-days the trend of wearing suede shoes are everywhere. There are many choices for women when it comes about shoes but for men, there are only a few choices; one of them are suede shoes which eventually find their place in men's wardrobe.
Suedes are little intimidating and need to be maintained properly but with the combination of right shirt and trousers, these shoes can be worn in all situations i.e. from a work meeting to the night date.
- Casual Daywear: Being casual doesn't mean you have to compromise on looking stylish. Suede shoes when paired with jeans is the perfect combination. Without any hesitation tweak this look on your work.
- Smart Daywear: For a daytime look, suede shoes are a good option. They are more comfortable than your ordinary brogue or chukka boots whereas suede shoes are perfect when you tie a smart outfit. A button down shirt is also a good go-to option for a smart casual look, you can team your shirt with a collared jacket for a classy wear.
- Formal Attire: Jazz up your outfit with suede shoes by teaming it up with a semi-classic suit. Whether you are going for a corporate lunch or for a personal meeting, the addition of suede shoes will bring elegance in your outfit, thus making you look confident.
- Date Night: Whether your perfect date night is a movie and a dinner or few drinks with your friends, suede shoes are a win-win if you smarten it up with your favorite jeans and a flannel shirt. This is quite a risky attire but if you wear it nicely with your flannel shirt and jacket, you probably will avoid all the wannabe look.
On that note, we can say that whether you are going to the pub with a casual jacket or teaming them with a suit for the office, you can easily flaunt your suede shoes with something classy and stylish this season.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wearing a Watch is Important for these Reasons!
- New Trend – The Shearling Jackets
- Celebrate this Christmas in a Stylish Way!
- Rock your look in Green Color!
- Styling Navy Chinos is an easy job!
- Styling 'Prints' is now easy!
- Styling 'Chelsea Boots' is now easy!
- Rules for styling 'Tuxedo'
- Tie- A Style Guide
- Dress for Success: Workplace Style Tips