Not just they make you look like a movie star, but also protect you from the harmful UV rays of the Sun. Moreover, it has become the common accessory or in other words, we can say that it has become a signature of your outfit. But, choosing the right pair of sunglasses is a situation of “hit-or-miss”. Some look good on you – some not. Check our guide to know more about sunglasses:
- Aviator: This style is famous since 1930! They are commonly known as the man's style of sunglasses and famously scream “masculinity”. Mostly, they are dark and mirrored.
- Wayfarer: The timeless piece in the collection of sunglasses. Always remember, it's not just the game of frames you need to be focused on, it's the magic of lenses. There are many brands that come in this style, make sure the lenses are polarized and how much protection they can provide you.
- Round Frame: Retro is the one word given for this style. While buying this, it's important to remember, it's not always about what's trending, it's all about what looks good on you! Take sufficient time picking sunglasses and select those that make you look smart and best.
- D-Frame: A mixture of retro and contemporary look. D-frame is famous for their unique design and perspective. Other glasses have the glimpse of giving an oval look, but these are designed in such a way that they are easily recognizable. You can't say NO to this extraordinary style.
- Mirrored: These glasses are reflective that they are often used as a moving mirror. This piece grabs the attention of everyone and also makes you look a mysterious person. These glasses are a big YES if you want to show some attitude through your eyes.
End Note: Always keep in mind – your glasses should suit your face. It's not about style but also you need to look good too. Of-course protection of eyes is mandatory.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wearing a Watch is Important for these Reasons!
- New Trend – The Shearling Jackets
- Celebrate this Christmas in a Stylish Way!
- Rock your look in Green Color!
- Styling Navy Chinos is an easy job!
- Styling 'Prints' is now easy!
- Styling 'Chelsea Boots' is now easy!
- Rules for styling 'Tuxedo'
- Tie- A Style Guide
- Dress for Success: Workplace Style Tips