Distressed denim has that cool, downtown and effortless look that not only pays tribute to the 90's but are also famous in today's modern era especially with the celebrities. The best part is you don't need to spend too much for these type of jeans, that is why it's so much cost effective and easier.
- Chalk or a color pencil
- Sharp scissors or a blade (Make sure you are taking help from some elder)
- Obviously, an old pair of jeans that need some touch-up.
Steps to follow:
Step 1: Make your mind that which jeans you are thinking to customize. If you are thinking to go for a baggy type then rip you boyfriend style jeans, else find a pair of skinny fit just to unleash your style statement.
Step 2: Grab a piece of chalk and mark the place where you want to rip your jeans.
Step 3: Put down your jeans on a table, and fold the cardboard and put in one of the legs of your jeans. By doing this, you will be able to prevent the cutting through the other side of the jeans.
Step 4: Next, safely take a hold of the knife or blade and start scratching the fabric horizontally. This definitely takes some patience and elbow grease. Make sure, you don't cut your fingers.
Step 5: Once you have done with the procedure, repeat the same with the other leg too.
Step 6: Now, you have both legs distressed and ripped, try jeans just to see the final adjustments. If you feel that there is something you are missing, then make those changes at that point of time of time.
End Note: It's time to flaunt your style in a ripped way! Good Luck!
Recent Blog Posts
- Wearing a Watch is Important for these Reasons!
- New Trend – The Shearling Jackets
- Celebrate this Christmas in a Stylish Way!
- Rock your look in Green Color!
- Styling Navy Chinos is an easy job!
- Styling 'Prints' is now easy!
- Styling 'Chelsea Boots' is now easy!
- Rules for styling 'Tuxedo'
- Tie- A Style Guide
- Dress for Success: Workplace Style Tips