It's not uncommon for actors such as Shah Rukh, Aamir, Salman, Ajay and Saif to have "special elevator" shoes made which have 2 to 3 inch lifts inside as well as a 2 to 2.5 inch heel on the soles.
Clothes make the man but in tinseltown it's the shoes that count. Bollywood's top actors leave no stone unturned when it comes to adding inches to their short frames.
Both on and off screen, these stars use every trick in the book, from in-built soles, shoes with block heels and even shoe lifts.It's not uncommon for actors such as Shah Rukh, Aamir, Salman, Ajay and Saif to have "special elevator" shoes made which have 2 to 3 inch lifts inside as well as a 2 to 2.5 inch heel on the soles. No wonder they prance around with an ego boost thanks to that extra five-inch elevation.
The girls are no better, despite the fact that most match the guys' inch-for-inch and some even tower over them.
Even though on an average they fair far better than the men, they still choose to wear sky- high heels at all times. In their case, the results are a lot more flattering - longer, leaner and sexier.
While none of them reveal the truth, we did our homework to find out their approximate heights and cut them down to size.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wearing a Watch is Important for these Reasons!
- New Trend – The Shearling Jackets
- Celebrate this Christmas in a Stylish Way!
- Rock your look in Green Color!
- Styling Navy Chinos is an easy job!
- Styling 'Prints' is now easy!
- Styling 'Chelsea Boots' is now easy!
- Rules for styling 'Tuxedo'
- Tie- A Style Guide
- Dress for Success: Workplace Style Tips