Brown shoes are a must that every man should own. Apart from black shoes, brown shoes are not less either, they can be paired with many different styles, thus giving an intense look. Brown shoes can be paired up easily with different colors of your outfit and they come in many varieties like suede style, classic style or modern pick. With this quick guide, you can easily style, these shoes at any occasion or event:
- Smart: brown shoes are perfect for formal events, and a pair of brown leather shoes like Oxford shoes or brogues, is perfect when teamed with a slim fit suit. Blue and brown is a color combination that works effortlessly great, and by any chance you are searching formal shoes for your own suit then go for the brown ones. But if you adore navy more then, you can wear dark brown shoe for an intense look, this will also bring a vibe to your navy suit.
You can also opt for other looks with your navy suit – for a classic look wear yours crisp white shirt with matching jeans and a jacket, or you can also wear a black oxford shirt.
- Smart Casual: for this kind of look, you may go for Chelsea Boots because these can be styled for an evening out, or can be dressed casually. Try styling with a white oxford shirt, slim fit blue jeans with your favorite loafers.
- Dressed Down: For casual days or for drinks, the brown shoe can easily fit in your wardrobe. As stated before, brown matches with blue perfectly, so it makes sense that would look great when styled with raw denim jeans. For more options, you can pair your slim fit jeans with a grey T-shirt, and finish it up with brown canvas shoes.
End Note: The brown shoe is a versatile pair anyone can opt, there are a number of styles and looks you can choose from. If you are short in height let it not be a reason to look less stylish, you can go for height increasing shoes in India, coming in latest styles, adding 2 to 3 inches to your height without letting anyone know. But, make sure you choose the best one!
Recent Blog Posts
- Wearing a Watch is Important for these Reasons!
- New Trend – The Shearling Jackets
- Celebrate this Christmas in a Stylish Way!
- Rock your look in Green Color!
- Styling Navy Chinos is an easy job!
- Styling 'Prints' is now easy!
- Styling 'Chelsea Boots' is now easy!
- Rules for styling 'Tuxedo'
- Tie- A Style Guide
- Dress for Success: Workplace Style Tips