The temperature is high and warm, so it's time to style like a summer person. Beat the immense heat with all your charm and style with these looks and make girls fall for you.
- The Fitness Freak: This look is for those who don't allow summer to indulge between their style mantra. If you are crazy about working out even in summer, then you know how irritating the sweat can be. Working out means wearing good shoes which are light in weight. Keeping this in mind you need running shoes which provide utmost comfort and cushioning. Black color absorbs heat, so it can protect your skin from tanning. A black sport shoe would be perfect. For bottom wear, prefer wearing track pants, which are loose fitted and breathable. You have numerous colors to choose from but it would be great if you choose blue or grey color. A big no to T-shirt this time, why not wearing a vest? They give you comfort and are easy to carry.
- The Effortless Date: Sometimes styling on a date can be little funky and casual too. The important point which you need to focus on is “comfort”. Let's discuss – For your upper why not wear a colorful T-shirt this time. Mint and salmon colors are a way to go this season. But your T-shirt must be balanced, sweat absorbent, short-sleeved, comfortable and of-course gorgeous too. For your bottoms either go for black chinos or black denims. Since you are wearing a bright T-shirt so your bottoms needs to be basic for balancing your entire look. For footwear, spread the charm by wearing loafers. Don't go for bright and colorful sneakers.
- The Spring Break: This style is especially for the men who love to make a style statement. Out of all, this look is the famous and comfortable look amongst all. Prints are always in and you can't afford to miss wearing prints this season. But, if you are wearing a printed T-shirt, then for your bottom go for something plain. What about light green plain shorts? This color goes with every color, especially with black. This look is best for beach, breakfast or lunch meeting, grocery shopping or visiting a mall. Boat shoes or espadrilles are a big YES for this look. Don't forget to wear invisible socks.
Well, we hope that you dress up smartly this season by creating a magnetic appeal!
Recent Blog Posts
- Wearing a Watch is Important for these Reasons!
- New Trend – The Shearling Jackets
- Celebrate this Christmas in a Stylish Way!
- Rock your look in Green Color!
- Styling Navy Chinos is an easy job!
- Styling 'Prints' is now easy!
- Styling 'Chelsea Boots' is now easy!
- Rules for styling 'Tuxedo'
- Tie- A Style Guide
- Dress for Success: Workplace Style Tips